Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

Error while running workflow automation report in AX 2012 EP version

AX 2012 FP version
I am getting the error "The 'Maindata_StartDate' parameter is missing a value" when i run the report from CEU/Organization administration/Reports/WorkFlowAutomation
even if i run workflowElementsAutomation same error i am getting.
Basically wherever there is a StartDate and EndDate what ever the date format i am entering it is not accepting and no drop down is coming to select the date.
 
Answer: 
         Open Dynamics Ax
         Navigate to System Administration
         In system Administration ->setup ->Business Intelligence ->Analysis services click on Date imension
         It will open the date dimension settings there change the end date to this year last date.
        Close the Window.
         Process the cubes again.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I am Rajesh.I am new member to this Blog.I am looking for a job on AX 2012.I unable to answer to this question
    What are the customization s you have done and what are the Difficulties you face while Developing those.
    So,Please help me with some Customization s.... Please...

    ReplyDelete